Re: release notes: first draft

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:29:23 +0100
Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

> - Consider linking to http://gnome.org/projects/ instead of
> gnomefiles.org so we keep users in our website and we prioritise the
> official GNOME projects. You could add then something like "You may find
> more GNOME related software at <link>gnomefiles.org</link>".

I'd suggest to link to http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/.

We can add http://www.gnome.org/projects there; this way all links
related to "More software or applications" are kept together.

Quim, a very small correction to your blog post: the projects page is
not 'mine' but Christian Schaller's. And, in fact, it's part of the
GNOME pages, so authorship doesn't matter much anyway. Could you change
this in your blog, please? That would rock!

Cheers,
Claus