Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...thoughts on how GNOME can get great

Hi :o)

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 08:56 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 7/14/06, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com> wrote:
> > Yeesh, didn't know that.  Has anybody ever come up with an effective way
> > of keeping track of what on earth is happening on wikis, without
> > subscribing to every change?
>
> Well, the method I use is to wait until I hear someone mention it
> somewhere, such as on p.g.o., or say d-d-l.  ;-)

On the Gnome Documentation Project page there is a news section, to
which I added a heads up about some major GDP wiki page changes the
other day. If we added news of major changes to the project page, you
would just have to monitor that page.

I do realise that this is light years from ideal, but perhaps it may
work some of the time...

Love, Karderio