Re: GNOME website button

2006/7/14, karderio <karderio gmail com>:
Here are another two variations, with the font adjusted in what I think
is an acceptable manner.

I prefer the new ones :)
the GNOME text is more readable. Are you using the same font that in
http://www.zwahlendesign.ch/images/badges2/powered_debian_80x15.png ?

I can't decide between 3 and 4.

It looks like you changed the ratio of the foot on the -3. I may be wrong.

Are you aware of http://live.gnome.org/LogoGuidelines ?

I'll try and do a big brother button later, it will probably read "Made
for GNOME", for use on project pages, what do you think ?

Why not :)

personnaly I'm not a fan of such badges but some may like to use it.
Whatever I find them fine. I know people using such badges everywhere
even in WC :). So it is fine.

Love, Karderio

Aneglus A.