Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...thoughts on how GNOME can get great

On 7/14/06, Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com> wrote:
Quim Gil wrote:
> El dv 14 de 07 del 2006 a les 08:41 +0200, en/na Murray Cumming va
> escriure:
>
>> Should anyone ever get around to creating some GNOME personas
>
> Someone started http://live.gnome.org/Personas months ago.

Yeesh, didn't know that.  Has anybody ever come up with an effective way
of keeping track of what on earth is happening on wikis, without
subscribing to every change?

Well, the method I use is to wait until I hear someone mention it
somewhere, such as on p.g.o., or say d-d-l.  ;-)