Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...thoughts on how GNOME can get great

Calum Benson wrote:
> Quim Gil wrote:
>> El dv 14 de 07 del 2006 a les 08:41 +0200, en/na Murray Cumming va
>> escriure:
>>
>>> Should anyone ever get around to creating some GNOME personas
>> Someone started http://live.gnome.org/Personas months ago.

Yeah, and I tried to do something like that for gnome.conf.au, but
didn't get enough time in the day to get into the session.

I even started on some profiles, with a more 'human' aspect [1] -

http://live.gnome.org/JoshWilliams

ie. has curly hair, outgoing, etc...

http://live.gnome.org/HarrisonJacobs

Would be real sweet to have a bit of fun and develop these types of
profiles at something like the Boston Summit.

Glynn

[1] I took the inspiration from a previous Solaris Desktop Summit..