Re: The relation with gnomefiles.org

Hi,

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> A few things that _I can not_ do:
<snip>
> 3. Remove non-gnome, non-OSS apps. Gnomefiles is a software repository for
> all Gtk-dependant software, open or closed, black or white, thin or fat,
> short or tall.

This is the point which cause us to distance ourselves a little from
gnomefiles last year, and it's still one I'm concerned about. GNOME is
free software, and I would like a GNOME software map to list only free
software. At the very least, it should be *very* clear when someone sees
a link whether the software is free or not, and that's not the case
right now.

Cheers,
Dave.

--