Re: Promotion campaign for GNOME 2.14 release?

On 2/24/06, Rajiv Vyas <r rvyas gmail com> wrote:

> That sucks. How about using Mark Shuttleworth?

well that's different: we all know he likes gnome, don't we?  :)

we could think of a short list of questions, and maybe have them sent
by someone he knows (*cough* jeff waugh *cough*).

the first ones i can think of are:
- how and why did you choose gnome for ubuntu?
- what is your favorite change in gnome 2.14?
- what do you think about xgl and the 3d accelerated desktop in
general?  do you see them becoming defaults in ubuntu in the near
future?
- what are you looking forward to in future versions of gnome?

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra