Re: Promotion campaign for GNOME 2.14 release?

On 2/24/06, Rajiv Vyas <r rvyas gmail com> wrote:

> One of the possibilites is try and do an interview with Linus and see
> if his view has changed on GNOME with the new 2.14 coming out.

his views on gnome won't change with a minor release, he simply
doesn't like our concept of usability.  it'd be great if he did, but
he doesn't and he won't.

not to mention we're the official desktop of the gnu project  ;)

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra