Re: Promotion campaign for GNOME 2.14 release?

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 07:11:24AM -0500, Rajiv Vyas wrote:
> One of the possibilites is try and do an interview with Linus and see
> if his view has changed on GNOME with the new 2.14 coming out. If it
> has, it would be a great marketing plug!!

I would much prefer Alan Cox who has been involved in GNOME
for quite some time plus with his business degree he can approach
things at a different angle than an uber geek like Linus would. That
would make a much more interesting read.

I hardly believe that Linus would have changed his mind a mere 2
months since that remark.  (which I'm sure he and everyone else would
like to forget about and move on)  .:-)

sri