Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

Alex, I think we have a problem here.

The screenshots you are doing are all full screen. That's ok for a
couple of cases to show how the whole desktop looks like, but the
default should be a screenshot of a single window, in more detail.

Look at http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/en/rnusers.html to see
what we have done previously.

Also, if you could provide them as they will be published, much better.
Otherwise we will need to find someone else to come after you and edit
your work.

Sorry for the extra work and thank you.