Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

Alex Smith wrote:

Hi Claus,

I can do that, I'll find some time for it this afternoon :)

Thanks,
Alex

Hi,

I've done two new screenshots, one of the new printing dialog, and one of the new file chooser. I still haven't got one of Power Manager for the reason I said below. I also don't have a laptop, so I can't show off any of the features in that area. If somebody could create some screenshots of Gnome Power Manager, that would be great. If you can think of any more that I should take, feel free to let me know

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alex Smith