Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

Alex Smith wrote:
Hi all,

As per Quim Gil's blog post "2.16 Release Notes: urgent call to contributors" , I'm thinking of contributing to the release with a screenshot tour of the new features in Gnome 2.16 and maybe some screencasts with Byanz. If I were to do this, what would I need to have? Should my desktop look like a stock 2.16 setup? What desktop background should I have? Once these are cleared up, I hope to be able to have a complete screenshot tour within a few days.

Thanks,
Alex
Hi Alex!
Yes, as close to stock 2.16 setup as possible with the latest gnome-icon-theme, clearlooks and stuff. gnome-backgrounds has a couple of nice backgrounds with flowers, Open Flower for is really good looking for example and looks good on screenshots.
Good luck, and thanks for volunteering for this!
- Andreas