Re: Report from the GNOME booth at Eclispe Con

Ben Konrath wrote:
As you can see we used Andreas Nilsson's posters from the
MarketingMaterials wiki page, so thanks goes out to him. We had all
three of them printed, but sadly only had room for two. The "Preferred
language?" poster was a real hit. So many people came by the booth and
were like "hey, that's my native language". It was a really good ice
breaker for people who didn't really know much about GNOME or Linux.
Wow!
It's really nice to see the ads in that size.
To bad about the shadow though. :(
Nice to hear that the languages was a success!
- Andreas