Re: Report from the GNOME booth at Eclispe Con

Ben Konrath wrote:
On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 11:40 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi Murray,

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 20:35 +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:
Except the 'dekstop' typo -
And "whenever" should probably be "whether" or "if".
Any chance you could have a check over the rest of the text and suggest
a different version? The SVG is in the wiki, so updating it is
straightforward, and I'm sure Andreas would appreciate it.

I updated the text and added links on MarketingMaterial wiki. If someone
could look those over too, that would be great.

I actually noticed these problems at the conference and when I got back
updated the text and submitted my changes to Andreas. He hasn't had time
to update his posters or didn't want my changes, which is why I posted
my updated versions.

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben!
It was lack of time, the changes looked good.
- Andreas