Re: T-shirt design

I liked the idea so much, I hacked up a Dave Camp t-shirt :)

The caption needs to die, but I'm quite happy with the traced
hackergochi...

http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/MarketingMaterial?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=tshirt-dcamp.svg

Or click on the "tshirt-dcamp.svg" attachment in the
MarketingMaterial page.
Cheers,
Dave.