Re: T-shirt design

On 1 Mar 2005, at 8:35 pm, David Neary wrote:

Hi all,

I know this sucks, but like I said before, I'm no artist (closet
artists out there, here's your chance to shine).

I did a 1 colour design for a GNOME t-shirt tonight. General
purpose, just the foot and "Software for everybody" (still my
favourite slogan).

It would be nice to have a better 1 color t-shirt, and a 2-color
t-shirt, which people could print up. For now, here's my work
after 15 minutes (the t-shirt template is also mine and I'll send
it on, but I know jimmac has a better one).

Cheers,
Dave.

Tim Ney asked me a year or so ago to put up a request for t-shirt designs on art.gnome.org. I got a number of responses, although nothing I remember that stood out. Looks like I put what I did get here: http://gnome.org/~thos/tshirts/

I like your design for something simple. Could easily do a reverse (white on black) version too. This sort of thing would sell at expos and events, and would be good for people looking after the stalls to wear.

-Thomas