Re: Gnome Presentation Templates for OpenOffice.org

Cool! This is a great first step that none of the rest of us have
quite managed before :) Can I suggest putting the bar all the way
against the top of the slide, like it is on www.gnome.org? As it
currently stands, this takes up nearly a third of the vertical space
on the slide, which is a lot.

Anyway, thanks a lot, Mikael- someone should get this on the wiki soon.

Luis