T-shirt design

Hi all,

I know this sucks, but like I said before, I'm no artist (closet
artists out there, here's your chance to shine).

I did a 1 colour design for a GNOME t-shirt tonight. General
purpose, just the foot and "Software for everybody" (still my
favourite slogan).

It would be nice to have a better 1 color t-shirt, and a 2-color
t-shirt, which people could print up. For now, here's my work
after 15 minutes (the t-shirt template is also mine and I'll send
it on, but I know jimmac has a better one).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
        David Neary,