Re: [Fwd: GUADEC7 press release draft]

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:28:15 +0200
Quim Gil <qgil interactors coop> wrote:

> I've just got a meeting with Tim and John from the board and everything
> goes ahead. But it is not clear yet the dates of the GUADEC itself
> (within the range of 7 days available), and the board needs to decide on
> this.
> Question: should we wait until the dates are 100% confirmed or could we
> simply say that the GUADEC will be held at the beginning of June 2006
> and translate&publish the press release now?
> Quim

I'd wait until the dates are 100% confirmed, and the ink is dry.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]