Re: support for local gnome groups.

El jue, 09-06-2005 a las 05:05 +1000, Jeff Waugh escribió:
> At least for the purposes of information distribution and advocacy,
> marketing-list was intended as a rallying point for all of the regional
> groups:
>
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2003-November/msg00000.html

I agree with that, i think that this list should be enough to talk about
local groups. Also i think that some post on planet.gnome.org and
footnotes can bring here more people from local groups, on the other
hand we know people from bagalore, brasil, spain, chile, etc. so we can
say them about this.

--
Fernando San Martín Woerner
Jefe de Informática