Re: support for local gnome groups.

I know there are some things that can be sent around.
Tim has some of the hard collateral and a quick e-mail
to him will get them on their way.  On several
occasions (in the early days of GNOME), we'd direct
print to a Kinko's if there was one near the location
of an expo.

Perhaps the step is to put together a resource
directory - with what's available, etc.  That cold
include speakers.

Leslie