Re: support for local gnome groups.

<quote who="David Neary">

> Agreed. Do you know of any way that we can get more of the local groups
> talking to each other in the one place? The wiki has some potential, but
> it's not really the place for dialog. A mailing list would be good, but we
> would need a place to advertise it so that new groups found it and
> subscribed.

At least for the purposes of information distribution and advocacy,
marketing-list was intended as a rallying point for all of the regional
groups:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2003-November/msg00000.html

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2005: October 10th-12th        http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

    "If I had an inch for every penis size spam I'd recieved..." - Luis
                                   Villa