Re: support for local gnome groups.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:14:24 -0400, Fernando San Martín Woerner wrote:

> I guess that marketing people (inside this list) can manage that, i we
> think about us as a group interested in marketing GNOME.

The logistics are easier if handled on the local level.  The foundation
has tried a pony express of banners from country to country, but the
shipping costs soon outweigh the costs of production.

BTW, the banners produced for LWE in Boston last January and used on the
GUADEC stage in Stuttgart are now on loan to gnome.fr for their next
event.

tim