Re: Friends-of-GNOME database [Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users]

<quote who="John Williams">

> Can I point you to the word "optionally" above.  I was asking if there was
> any system where one could:

Right, but that's we were talking about setting up earlier on the thread. So
no, it doesn't exist yet. :-)

This Cc list is too long, and the thread keeps meandering - might be better
to leave further discussion to a new thread on m-l.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

     "I guess there's part of me that's always resented it... to be an
   actor, you have to have someone else say yes to you." - Edward Norton