Re: proposing a meeting [was Re: GNOME's Target Markets]

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 22:03 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> (2) can we have a meeting in yarrr.gnome.org[1], perhaps weekly[2],
> and perhaps restricted in attendance, until we hash some of this out,
> at least at a high level?
I think this is a great idea.  Just tell me a time, and I will be there,
whatever the time is here in New Zealand.

Perhaps we should have something resembling an agenda beforehand?  This
would give us time to review the appropriate background material.