Re: Any ideas on new gnome.org splash?

Terance Edward Sola wrote:

fre, 01,.07.2005 kl. 16.46 +0200, skrev Dave Neary:
Andreas Nilsson a �it :
Dave Neary wrote:
I like it, but if you want an altertive text, s/I miss you/I love you, and "when was the last time you gave GNOME some love?" to "Give GNOME some love today" or something affirming.
Yeah, sounds nicer, I'll change it tonight.
In a flash of inspiration, I think changing "today" to "tonight" is cheekier & a bit better.

Dave.

How about removing the text in the heart, and just have it say "Give
GNOME some love today/tonight" ? Simplicity is king you know :-)

Love,
Terance
Ok, here it is: http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/wgo-front-gnomelove2.png However, I felt it lacked some edge, so I added baby at the end: http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/wgo-front-gnomelove3.png
Feel free to use any of them.

Next time I was thinking of something to promote GnomeJournal (when it comes out). I haven't come up with any really good idea, but I'm working on it.
- Andreas