Re: Any ideas on new gnome.org splash?

Dave Neary wrote:

Hi,

Murray Cumming a écrit :

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 00:12 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

You have all seen the gnome-love pic[2] I did, and that could perhaps work...
[2] http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/wgo-front-gnomelove.png

As someone else said, the "I miss you" and "When was the last time..."
are too negative.

I like it, but if you want an altertive text, s/I miss you/I love you, and "when was the last time you gave GNOME some love?" to "Give GNOME some love today" or something affirming.

Cheers,
Dave.

Yeah, sounds nicer, I'll change it tonight.
- Andreas