Re: Any ideas on new splash?

Dave Neary wrote:

Murray Cumming a écrit :

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 00:12 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

You have all seen the gnome-love pic[2] I did, and that could perhaps work...

As someone else said, the "I miss you" and "When was the last time..."
are too negative.

I like it, but if you want an altertive text, s/I miss you/I love you, and "when was the last time you gave GNOME some love?" to "Give GNOME some love today" or something affirming.

Yeah, sounds nicer, I'll change it tonight.
- Andreas