Re: Any ideas on new gnome.org splash?
- From: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: marketing list <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Any ideas on new gnome.org splash?
- Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:53:22 +0200
Murray Cumming a écrit :
On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 00:12 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
You have all seen the gnome-love pic I did, and that could perhaps
As someone else said, the "I miss you" and "When was the last time..."
are too negative.
I like it, but if you want an altertive text, s/I miss you/I love you,
and "when was the last time you gave GNOME some love?" to "Give GNOME
some love today" or something affirming.
bolsh gimp org
] [Thread Prev