Re: 2.10 release notes
- From: Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.10 release notes
- Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 00:26:17 +0100
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:11:26 +0100
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> We welcome any help with this, and the release-team would love to
> delegate this to a better team (marketing makes sense to me) in future.
> For instance, I'd really like to hear any criticism of previous release
Would you mind telling me who gets these release notes? How are they distributed - just posted on the web, or sent to other persons by e-mail or mail?
Additionally, what is in the package? The links in the wiki point to a web page that includes screenshots, and other stuff.
Thanks in advance.
] [Thread Prev