College outreach?

I'm following up from last year.  Sorry, I've been really busy the
last two months and I haven't been able to take the lead on anything.

But we had talked about marketing to college students at various places
around the world and I'm wondering if we've come up with the materials
for putting this into place?  There has been a number of proposals, but
I'm not sure if we made a firm commitment to use any of them.

Thanks,
sri