Re: Gnome community

<quote who="David Neary">

> I see it. I think that 2 wikis is one too many. The main GNOME wiki that
> I'm aware of is http://live.gnome.org and the gnomesupport one is
> http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php
>
> I think that we should quickly be working towards migrating the data from
> the gnomesupport wiki into live.gnome.org, and changing the link to point
> to it.

Haven't had time to reply to this usefully, but here's a quick reply given
that I've read your blog now.

live.gnome.org will *be* developer.gnome.org. It's intended to be a wiki for
developer stuff only. There's a bunch of developer stuff on gnomesupport's
wiki, and I'd be very happy to see that move across, but there's also a lot
of random stuff which is inappropriate.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

         "It's my head, Schwartz - it's my head!" - John Malkovich