Re: response to linus...?

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> write up a 'gnome usability truths and myths' document for the website.

Random side comment: Definitely worth writing a document describing our
approach to usability, but dodge the standard format of a 'myths' document,
as they tend to come across defensive and to a certain extent, negative. It
is much the same as sticking to a positive self-driven message instead of
referring to the competition.

In fact, I think Chris Blizzard has explained the "design and usability"
ethos incredibly well in recent times, and we should probably ask if he'd
like to write notes (or the whole thing) for us.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    "You know, it's not that unusual, even in Hollywood, for brothers to
         work together. Heard of the Warner brothers?" - Ethan Coen