Tarzan and Jane - GNOME personas 2005

Le mercredi 07 décembre 2005 à 13:54 +0100, Dave Neary a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Alex Hudson wrote:
> > I would be happy to help contribute to some personas if people think
> > it's worth doing.
>
> I think it is. Ideally, we could go into real depth on the personas and
> how they might interact with GNOME (and also how GNOME doesn't suit
> them), and do a smashing presentation of the results at GUADEC or some
> other conference, to generate a feedback cycle.

Sounds all very good. Here are my suggestions for five personas:

Jane, 19yo, college student.
Tarzan, 30yo, no kids, running a small business
Doris, 35yo, two kids, parttime job freelance design
Cary, 45yo, "decision maker desktop" IT dept. of 200 employee company
Miss Ellie, 60yo, 4 grand children

These five personas should sum up to at least 80% of society. The have
different needs and should be well definable.

Marcus