Re: GNOME's Target Markets

En/na Ken VanDine ha escrit:
> We shouldn't be specifically targeting
> developers any more, we should focus on getting mainstream users.  When
> they come the developers follow.

Well, it seems Google thinks the other way round. Many times they have
released something new (beta) seducing first the hackers of the free
software community, knowing that of they get excited other may come beind.

Mozilla has been successful just by following the same way.

What's more, even if you are Nike, Sun, Sony, Nokia, BMW or Microsoft in
order to hit the mainstream you need a budget out of GNOME's calculations.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org