Re: Pronouncing "GNOME"

> Would it make sense to change the official pronunciation of "GNOME" to
> "gnome" to smooth out this blip?

Marketing-wise, I think it's a no-brainer.  We should be calling it
"no-mmm", because that's how people would read the word aloud.

We are not marketing to the "club" that thinks it's "funny" (quoting
Jeff).

Ask a 16 year-old girl to say "guh-nome" and watch her eyes role.  A
word that's hard, uncomfortable, or just dorky will be said less often
by everyone.

-Ian