Re: LiveCD Media Project

<quote who="Ian McIntosh">

> > As it happens, yes. :-)
>
> Can you explain that a little?

Morphix-based Live CDs have a CRAAAZY overlay feature, which is kind of like
a writable bind mount. You can install software, write files, yada yada.
It's very neat.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman