Re: New design ideas

Great work!
A few comments.

* I'd like to see icons instead of text for "bike, traffic, transit".
* I'd love to be able to type directions into the search box (I'm unsure
how the routing sidebar will work), like "New York City, NY to Boston, MA"

* For the marker popover button for routing, I'd like an option to have
"route from here" and "route to here"
* One of the things I hate about google maps is that there's no way to
favorite/ save / access old directions.
* Having some way to show transit schedule tables would be sweet too.

-Hashem