New design ideas

Hi!
Since Mattias have been over at my house a lot recently, we've been discussing some ideas for Maps back and forth a bit. There is currently a lot of gray areas around how some functionality should work interaction-wise, so I've put down some ideas for a potential future for the headerbar and the popups.

Let me know what you think about the mockups. If it makes sense, if something is unclear, or if some detail feels just plain wrong:
https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/maps/v2/headerbar.png
https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/maps/v2/markers-and-bubbles.png

I've also added them to the design wiki page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Maps

- Andreas