Re: Facing a problem trying to use GeoClue2

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Parin Porecha <parinporecha gmail com> wrote:
you want to hook-up to 'LocationChanged'
signal before starting the client. The '/' path is same as NULL.

Yes, I've done it this way -

    client = dbus.Interface(client_object,
'org.freedesktop.GeoClue2.Client')
    client.connect_to_signal('LocationUpdated', location_updated)
    client.Start()

is it wrong ?

I don't know how dbus is done in python. What I meant was that you'll
get the location for the first (and also subsequent) time using the
handler for this signal.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)