Re: xsd validation in libxml++

xmlSchemaSAXPlug() is not wrapped in libxml++. If you like, you can file a bug report in Bugzilla, suggesting that it shall be wrapped. If you attach a patch with the necessary changes and an example program, it will almost certainly be implemented. If you supply less detailed instructions of what you want, it may still be implemented.

Kjell