Re: xsd validation in libxml++

Hey Kjell,

I think that should do it. Thank you very much.

Christoph

Hi Christoph,

Is this what you need?
https://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml++/tree/examples/schemavalidation

There are probably parts of libxml2 that have not been wrapped in C++
code in libxml++. If you miss something in libxml++, you can file a bug
in Bugzilla. If you also attach a patch, there is a high probability
that it will be implemented.

Kjell