Re: [libxml++] Also Have Problems with UTF-8 in Example Code: 'Glib::ConvertError'

Thank you for looking into this! I've added this line to the top of my main, but still have a crash:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid
Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

My 'locale' command shows that I am using en_US.UTF-8, which is also listed in `locale -a`.

$ locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

If I export LANG=C, I return to the original error: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Glib::ConvertError'.

Is this a problem with freeBSD 8.0 or the example code? Again, thank you for your help.

Nic