Re: [libxml++] Compiling libxml++ example (myparser) in VC6.0

tikcireviva wrote:
I wonder if version 1.04 do support double-bytes characters or not. It seems to me that using glibmm is the only solution, am I right? Anyway, I will try version 1.04. Thank you for your suggestions.

Version 1.04 does not support unicode, but it can work fine with utf-8 because it can be stored in std::string. The question is do you really need utf-16 or utf-32? In 98% percent of cases the answer is no.

Darko