Re: [libxml++] Compiling libxml++ example (myparser) in VC6.0

I wonder if version 1.04 do support double-bytes characters or not. It seems to me that using glibmm is the only solution, am I right? Anyway, I will try version 1.04. Thank you for your suggestions.

tikcireviva

Darko Miletic wrote:

tikcireviva wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am trying to compile the sample program "myparser" list in, but failed (http://libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net/docs/manual/html/ar01s02.html#id2402334)

You will have so much easier task of using libxml++ if you revert to version 1.04. It does not depend on GTK and it uses std::string. I'm using it with MSVC and Borland compiler without any problem.

Darko