Re: [libxml++] Compiling libxml++ example (myparser) in VC6.0

tikcireviva wrote:
I wonder if version 1.04 do support double-bytes characters or not. It seems to me that using glibmm is the only solution, am I right? Anyway, I will try version 1.04. Thank you for your suggestions.

That depends on what you mean by 'support'. libxml2 uses utf-8, and
that is easily wrapped in std::string. As long as you don't start
using the std::string API to interpret individual characters (but
rather as an opaque buffer) you will be fine.

Regards,
		Stefan