Re: [libxml++] extensibility problems with libxml++

> Varun Sekhri a écrit :
>
>>Hello,
>>

> Hi !
>

> [snip]
>
>>Can anybody tell me if there is a neater solution
>>there..
>>

> The best solution is to add those mappings to Document (and Element/Node
> ?), and propose a patch ! Since it's quite trivial, it will certainly be
> included in the next release (comming very soon, I was about to prepare
> it today or tomorrow, I can wait one more day and do it monday).

If you're talking about adding API, no you can't because we are way past
the API freeze. But I'm not sure what this is about anyway.

He seems to want access to the underlying C structure. Doesn't cobj()
allow that?

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com