Re: [libxml++] libxml++ 1.0.3 does not compile

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 23:57:32 +0200, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
<snip>
> Since there was quite a long time since 1.0.3 release, should I just
> upload a fixed tarball or make another release (I was going for the
> first option) ?

Definately make a new release.  Modifing an already released tarball is just
asking for a support nightmare - especially as distributions like Debian
have already picked up the broken tarball and are distributing it (with
the missing file included as a patch).

Regards,
Chris