[libxml++] 1.0.3 not working

Hello,

I'm not sure if anybody reported this problem yet, so please bear with
me.

In the 1.0 branch, the file libxml++/api_export.h is not referenced by
Makefile.am.  Therefore it is not included in the tarball, and nothing
will build against libxml++ 1.0.3.

I consider this a serious enough bug to warrant another release.
Details were filed on Debian's bug tracking system, as far as I have
seen.  However, the problem is in libxml++/Makefile.am, not Debian.

Jim