Re: [libxml++] libxml++ 1.0.3 does not compile

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 22:19 +0200, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
Hi,

I know about this problem, I actually fixed the package but I cannot connect to the gnome servers to replace it since sunday.

Uploads should be working again now. You should have received a request
for a new shh key from the sysadmin team. Please tell me if there are
stil any problems.

Well I did not receive anything yet. My password nor my rsa key works (which, I guess, is normal). I'll keep you informed as soon as I can connect.

Since there was quite a long time since 1.0.3 release, should I just upload a fixed tarball or make another release (I was going for the first option) ?

Regards,