Re: [libxml++] libxml++ problem

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 13:00, tim wrote:
> i downloaded 0.25 from libxml++ website and that fails to install
> ......."configure" returns without error but running "make" fails when it
> tries to compile the examples i think(i can give the complete errors if
> anyone can help fix it)

Yes, tell us and we might be able to help you.

>  .....i think i am going to give up using debain and
> also mandrake 9.1 (both suffer the exact same problems i have described)
> ..can anyone recommend another distro that libxml++ will work on correctly
> ..red hat 9? slackware?

It should work on all. There _might_ be bugs with the packages, but that
will be clearer after you have built from source.

I think your main problem here is just your own build files which
probably need a little thought.

> ......in regards 2 kdevelop i am running that
> standard straight out of the box.

That means nothing.

murrayc usa net